The Student Room Group

Holiday to Spain

We’ve booked a two week holiday to Spain in mid-July. I’ve seen news reports of people who live in the UK not having to quarantine upon arrival in Spain...but how likely do you think it is that our holiday will go ahead? Thanks!!
Thanks. I think I’ll still have to quarantine back in the uk but it’s probably worth it
How do you mean?
I have a similar situation: I have long wanted to fly to Italy and have already bought tickets, and then suddenly an outbreak of the virus. I'm not afraid of it, the ego has almost won. I looked at how beautiful it is here in Italy, weblink. Nothing will convince me not to go there, especially after the quarantine is over, prices will drop a lot.
u can travel to HK before quarantine, I find it much more interesting than in Spain
I think you should check the Spanish embassy website. What is OK for most countries may have exceptions- remember the UK is behind others in reducing the infection numbers and removing restrictions.
Original post by barnetlad
I think you should check the Spanish embassy website. What is OK for most countries may have exceptions- remember the UK is behind others in reducing the infection numbers and removing restrictions.

An extremely and well made point. Xx
Original post by username5271994
We’ve booked a two week holiday to Spain in mid-July. I’ve seen news reports of people who live in the UK not having to quarantine upon arrival in Spain...but how likely do you think it is that our holiday will go ahead? Thanks!!

As far as I know Spain opens the frontiers four tourists in July. So I think that it looks very good for your vacation.
Original post by BlackStar17
I have a similar situation: I have long wanted to fly to Italy and have already bought tickets, and then suddenly an outbreak of the virus. I'm not afraid of it, the ego has almost won. I looked at how beautiful it is here in Italy, weblink. Nothing will convince me not to go there, especially after the quarantine is over, prices will drop a lot.

I think you will be fine. enjoy:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest