AMA- I sell foot pictures/ worn socks as a side hustle

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi! I'm a normal 19 year old uni student (female) and I sell foot pictures and worn socks as a side hustle. I see it as a supply and demand thing. The demand is there, so I'm supplying. Ask me anything!
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
why.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
How much do you sell one picture for?

And also just why?
Last edited by LovelyMrFox; 3 months ago
yeetouttawindow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
really? weve got teenagers selling worn pictures of socks online now as a 'side hussle'. does 2020 get any more depressing
ChrisW99
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
:facepalm:
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
How do you start?

(I have heard of someone else do this before and it sounds quite profitable if you can get the contacts)
ChrisW99
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by steamed-hams)
really? weve got teenagers selling worn pictures of socks online now as a 'side hussle'. does 2020 get any more depressing
The age of the simp is upon us.
Other_Owl
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
So what's the dolla?
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’ve seen this thread before... 🤨
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Quoted everyone in! I guess this is the expected reaction. Why do I do it? Because it's extremely easy money and doesn't violate any of my morals etc. I'd never do anything more intimate than this (but no shade to people who do). I basically list very worn socks and shoes on eBay (its big business). The socks usually sell for around £10-20 per pair (primary, topshop brand etc). And the shoes vary. Then people will message you from the listing and see if you will send them more pictures. Some want a one off picture which I sell for £5, some want a video which is £10 and some want an arrangement where I send a photo every week and I charge £40 a month for this. On a standard month I make around £100.
Lolasavannah11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi- i sold 2 pairs of smelly socks on etsy but they now have closed my acc- where could i sell safely ? Should i make my own website? What do you suggest pls
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lolasavannah11)
Hi- i sold 2 pairs of smelly socks on etsy but they now have closed my acc- where could i sell safely ? Should i make my own website? What do you suggest pls
Safely nowhere because I'm pretty sure it's breaching a health and safety risk, but you can make PayPal transactions if you really gotta hustle. Chase that cash.
macy_m
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
MrSandyWilly
Lolasavannah11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I'm a normal 19 year old uni student (female) and I sell foot pictures and worn socks as a side hustle. I see it as a supply and demand thing. The demand is there, so I'm supplying. Ask me anything!
I was selling on etsy but they have closed my acc now? What selling platform do you recommend pls ? Who cares what happens to our dirty socks once they are posted ?? I know there is demand pls help me in the right direction
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you like jelly? And do you have to look after your feet well for this?
Lolasavannah11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Do you like jelly? And do you have to look after your feet well for this?
Natural is the key
Scottishlad888
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Girls selling there used panties as well
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Lolasavannah11)
I was selling on etsy but they have closed my acc now? What selling platform do you recommend pls ? Who cares what happens to our dirty socks once they are posted ?? I know there is demand pls help me in the right direction
I use ebay and depop, you have to be careful on ebay though as they quite often take down the listing xx
Scottishlad888
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I use ebay and depop, you have to be careful on ebay though as they quite often take down the listing xx
The buyers must sniff the sox lol
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you plan on migrating to the thigh-high market? I hear good things about the margins on those!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (20)
22.73%
No (68)
77.27%

Watched Threads