The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Learning during lockdown at King's College

For students currently in King's College London, how do you find the teacher during the lockdown? Do you feel like you have learned as much as being physically in the univerisity?
Reply 1
Hi! So lockdown was like two weeks before the end of term so what happened to me is that all my lectures had recordings from last year which were put up or were narrated powerpoints, it’s quite easy to get in touch with lecturers if you need anything. I know some people had tutorials etc on teams. Semester 3 at kings is exam season so I didn’t really feel that bad having it online and my only issue was disturbances at j]home as I couldn’t go to the library, NHH4lyfe
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Jehaan
Hi! So lockdown was like two weeks before the end of term so what happened to me is that all my lectures had recordings from last year which were put up or were narrated powerpoints, it’s quite easy to get in touch with lecturers if you need anything. I know some people had tutorials etc on teams. Semester 3 at kings is exam season so I didn’t really feel that bad having it online and my only issue was disturbances at j]home as I couldn’t go to the library, NHH4lyfe

Hi! Thank you very much for your answer, I just don't want to start the year on Teams or Zoom because it's harder to get the notions in my view...

Quick Reply

Latest