Yusuf.H
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I’ve applied for the London FS assurance and I’m about to have my partner interview how we they said that roles are full or nearing full and you’ll be placed on the reserve list, are there any chances I’ll be given an offer?
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yusuf.H)
I’ve applied for the London FS assurance and I’m about to have my partner interview how we they said that roles are full or nearing full and you’ll be placed on the reserve list, are there any chances I’ll be given an offer?
Hey! Sorry no-one has replied to your query and it's been a few days now.

Have you had your interview now? There's always a chance that you'll still get a role if you're placed on a reserve list as people's plans change all of the time.

When I applied for my apprenticeship, there were at least 3 by the time we all came together who had originally been placed on a reserve list - so it can happen.

Best of luck and let me know how you get on!
Yusuf.H
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Hey! Sorry no-one has replied to your query and it's been a few days now.

Have you had your interview now? There's always a chance that you'll still get a role if you're placed on a reserve list as people's plans change all of the time.

When I applied for my apprenticeship, there were at least 3 by the time we all came together who had originally been placed on a reserve list - so it can happen.

Best of luck and let me know how you get on!
I’ve had my interview and I’ve passed so I’m officially on the reserve list.

Also EY also won’t tell me where on the reserve list I am so I’m completely in the dark.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (63)
41.45%
Take autumn exams (53)
34.87%
Look for a job (3)
1.97%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.63%
Take a year out (20)
13.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.92%

Watched Threads