London Stansted to Tooting Broadway?

Watch
lonelyheartmgc
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
What is the best way to get from Stansted to Tooting Broadway? I've looked at a website and it suggested that I take the coach to Waterloo Station, however when I try to search for that journey on the National Express website, nothing shows up.
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Northern line to Stockwell, Victoria line to Tottenham Hale, Stansted Express from Tottenham Hale.

You can either buy one ticket for the whole journey or use Oyster/contactless until you get to Tottenham Hale and buy/have a separate ticket ready for the Stansted Express.
Last edited by rockrunride; 7 months ago
Tobelstein
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
National Express have currently suspended all their coaches and will start to run a greatly reduced service (just two services a day by the looks of it) from the 1st of July. It doesn't look like the A7 service that calls at Waterloo is part of their emergency timetable. Buses to Golders Green (for the Northern line to 'Bec) and London Victoria will run, but very infrequently.

If you're travelling to Tooting Broadway for uni in August/September, then check timetables closer to the time, as more services may be reinstated by then. If you need to travel soon, then rockrunride's suggestion is definitely the best. The Stansted Express is every half hour and the Underground is still very frequent.
lonelyheartmgc
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Thank you so much! I’ll definitely keep an eye out! Just wanted to see how much it would cost as I’m doing some calculations right now
Spad
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Just absolute rag it down the M11.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.63%
I don't have everything I need (260)
44.37%

Watched Threads