The Student Room Group

NEED HELP PLSSSonline a levels 1 year take in 2021 may/june

What would you guys say about studying A Levels (Maths AQA, and then one other subject) essentially within one year? Any advice?

I left school after Gcses to study ballet abroad, but due to training, I didn't manage to get any a level qualifications, although I have been studying the aqa maths a level on and off so I have some knowledge of the spec and work.
I can also speak Italian and am really interested in taking A Level Italian but nowhere in Birmingham does it as far as I'm aware.
I've been looking at options and found online study college which seems legit and that way I would have the possibility to take 2 a levels in 1 year (which I REALLY want to do!)
Advice please! I just need to figure it all out

BTW I am extremely sleep deprived rn so sorry if that didn't make sense.
Original post by Sunshine7117
What would you guys say about studying A Levels (Maths AQA, and then one other subject) essentially within one year? Any advice?

I left school after Gcses to study ballet abroad, but due to training, I didn't manage to get any a level qualifications, although I have been studying the aqa maths a level on and off so I have some knowledge of the spec and work.
I can also speak Italian and am really interested in taking A Level Italian but nowhere in Birmingham does it as far as I'm aware.
I've been looking at options and found online study college which seems legit and that way I would have the possibility to take 2 a levels in 1 year (which I REALLY want to do!)
Advice please! I just need to figure it all out

BTW I am extremely sleep deprived rn so sorry if that didn't make sense.

Usually 3 a levels are done in the space of 2 years but it is very content heavy, so it will be difficult but if you have a lot of time on your hands and are willing to dedicate a lot of work and effort then i am sure you are capable of achieving a good grade. Also, as you already have knowledge of maths then i am sure it will come as second nature to you. Just be aware studying a levels online i myself have found difficult as i am currently in year 12 but that is merely due to the fact i do 2 essay subjects so maths may be easier but you might want to invest in a tutor if you can. Best of luck x
Original post by Helendorogan123
Usually 3 a levels are done in the space of 2 years but it is very content heavy, so it will be difficult but if you have a lot of time on your hands and are willing to dedicate a lot of work and effort then i am sure you are capable of achieving a good grade. Also, as you already have knowledge of maths then i am sure it will come as second nature to you. Just be aware studying a levels online i myself have found difficult as i am currently in year 12 but that is merely due to the fact i do 2 essay subjects so maths may be easier but you might want to invest in a tutor if you can. Best of luck x

Thank you! This is very encouraging and helpful too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest