The Student Room Group

Crush on guy in store

I really think I have a crush on this guy in the store. He's so cute and I want to get to know him. He pushes carts and bags groceries. How do I get his attention and possibly talk to him? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I really think I have a crush on this guy in the store. He's so cute and I want to get to know him. He pushes carts and bags groceries. How do I get his attention and possibly talk to him? :smile:

Trollies!
Reply 2
Original post by Reality Check
Trollies!

Been ages since I used a trolley.
Original post by Bio 7
Been ages since I used a trolley.

:laugh: more a basket kind of person? Or is it online only now?
Reply 4

What?
Reply 5

I don't like online shopping really I prefer to be in a shop. I just don't need a trolley, I buy in a day or 2 worth of food and use the bus so a trolley isn't doable. Shame because I like the small trolleys.
Reply 6
What?

That was for me.

Basically I have derailed the thread.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Bio 7
I don't like online shopping really I prefer to be in a shop. I just don't need a trolley, I buy in a day or 2 worth of food and use the bus so a trolley isn't doable. Shame because I like the small trolleys.

Those ones that are half the depth of a full-sized one? Yes, they're useful. Mind you, last time I saw one in M&S a lady had a Scotty dog in it! And he was beautiful!!
Reply 8
Those ones that are half the depth of a full-sized one? Yes, they're useful. Mind you, last time I saw one in M&S a lady had a Scotty dog in it! And he was beautiful!!

Is that a real dog or a toy thing?
Reply 9
"Can I get your number?"

Your welcome.
Original post by Bio 7
Is that a real dog or a toy thing?

Actually real. I can't believe the staff allowed it, but it was a little old lady, and she wasn't in the food section per se. Anyway, I'd far rather have dogs in food shops and restaurants that dirty smelly disease-ridden children, who seem to be able to go into wherever they want now.

I digress...
Original post by LovelyMrFox
"Can I get your number?"

Your welcome.

Isn't that a little weird?
Reply 12
Isn't that a little weird?

Ive done it before :dontknow:
Ive done it before :dontknow:

Did it work?
Reply 14
Did it work?

Multiple times, yes.
Multiple times, yes.

What about if he's working? Do I catch him or get his attention. Or should I be the one to write my Snapchat or number on a paper.
Reply 16
Meh, its just another human being.
What about if he's working? Do I catch him or get his attention. Or should I be the one to write my Snapchat or number on a paper.

Like Hellohskakdjfadkjsf said, I suggest you help him with the trollies. Then just ask him for his number when you guys are done :smile:
Get a job there and slowly ease yourself into his social bubble

Also find him on Facebook. I want to see a pic of him
Get a job there and slowly ease yourself into his social bubble

Also find him on Facebook. I want to see a pic of him

Lol, I only know his first name. I was honestly thinking of getting a job there bc it'd be easier. He's blonde tho! :tongue:
Reply 19
Actually real. I can't believe the staff allowed it, but it was a little old lady, and she wasn't in the food section per se. Anyway, I'd far rather have dogs in food shops and restaurants that dirty smelly disease-ridden children, who seem to be able to go into wherever they want now.

I digress...

Dogs should never be allowed in shops unless it's a guide one and even then I'm not happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending