Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone, I was informed that we'd be given a chance to apply to an FY1 LAT post if you did a FiY1 posting or at least applied to do this.

From my understanding, it was put up on the UKFPO website that the window opens today and application is through a smart survey. Has anyone gotten this survey, or are we supposed to do something else? I can't seem to find anything on Oriel either.

https://foundationprogramme.nhs.uk/w...Posts_2020.pdf
Advertisement
docscot2020
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone, I was informed that we'd be given a chance to apply to an FY1 LAT post if you did a FiY1 posting or at least applied to do this.

From my understanding, it was put up on the UKFPO website that the window opens today and application is through a smart survey. Has anyone gotten this survey, or are we supposed to do something else? I can't seem to find anything on Oriel either.

https://foundationprogramme.nhs.uk/w...Posts_2020.pdf
The link is now on the UKFPO website, albeit a day late! Do you mind me asking where in the UK you are applying from?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by docscot2020)
The link is now on the UKFPO website, albeit a day late! Do you mind me asking where in the UK you are applying from?
Hi, Thanks a lot I'll check. Applying from England, You?
Advertisement
docscot2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, Thanks a lot I'll check. Applying from England, You?
No worries. From Scotland 👍
docscot2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would be good to hear from others in the same position
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Would be good to hear from others in the same position
Would you happen to know how the interviews would be sent out tomorrow? I don't remember the form asking to provide an email address, and for those of us who only applied for the FiY1, we didn't provide an oriel number either. Do you have any idea as to how it'll work tomorrow?
docscot2020
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Would you happen to know how the interviews would be sent out tomorrow? I don't remember the form asking to provide an email address, and for those of us who only applied for the FiY1, we didn't provide an oriel number either. Do you have any idea as to how it'll work tomorrow?
No idea. It hadn’t occurred to me that they didn’t take any details. Seems very odd. Perhaps they will go by our FiY1 applications as these went through the UKFPO and I think they have to marry up the two. I wouldn’t be at all surprised however if we don’t hear tomorrow, seeing as the reserve batch has been delayed. I will likely email them if I haven’t heard anything by close of play. It would be great to know if you get word from them too
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
No idea. It hadn’t occurred to me that they didn’t take any details. Seems very odd. Perhaps they will go by our FiY1 applications as these went through the UKFPO and I think they have to marry up the two. I wouldn’t be at all surprised however if we don’t hear tomorrow, seeing as the reserve batch has been delayed. I will likely email them if I haven’t heard anything by close of play. It would be great to know if you get word from them too
I think that will be the case. I sent an email and they responded saying we will be contacted via email, although no specific confirmation of time or date was given. I'll be on the lookout. I'd appreciate if you could share if/when they send this email too
docscot2020
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think that will be the case. I sent an email and they responded saying we will be contacted via email, although no specific confirmation of time or date was given. I'll be on the lookout. I'd appreciate if you could share if/when they send this email too
Yes I will let you know for sure. Nothing yet
Advertisement
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I hope they stick to the dates in the pdf or how can we be expected to have interviews at short notice? They know we are working
Anonymous #1
I hope they stick to the dates in the pdf or how can we be expected to have interviews at short notice? They know we are working
I know.. it's unsettling. I didn't get any invite for the interviews today. Did you?
Advertisement
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I know.. it's unsettling. I didn't get any invite for the interviews today. Did you?
I did not. Guess they have not been sent out. I presume aplenty will write them so I’ll just wait for updates
Anonymous #1
did anyone else get this email?

Dear all,

We wanted to inform you there has been a slight delay on our side with processing for the F1 LAT posts. We apologise for this and appreciate your patience. We will be in touch very soon with further information.

Best wishes,
Advertisement
docscot2020
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
did anyone else get this email?

Dear all,

We wanted to inform you there has been a slight delay on our side with processing for the F1 LAT posts. We apologise for this and appreciate your patience. We will be in touch very soon with further information.

Best wishes,
Yeah got this too
Anonymous #1
Yeah got this too
I just wonder how 'slight' this delay would be, hopefully not too long.
Anonymous #1
Did anyone hear back from them today regarding the interview invites?
docscot2020
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Did anyone hear back from them today regarding the interview invites?
Yeah they said interview on Monday for me
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Congratulations

I just got this response and I'm quite disappointed and frankly confused. They clearly said that those who did not apply for the UKFP 2020 were eligible too in the initial PDF provided you had an FiY1 application. Any advice?

Dear all,

We thank you for taking the time to apply for the F1 LAT posts. However, upon reviewing your applications it has been determined that you are not eligible due to one or more of the following reasons:

You did not apply for UKFP 2020
Eligible conditions not met (did not undertake clinical assessment)
Ineligible to apply

(Original post by docscot2020)Yeah they said interview on Monday for me
Anonymous #1
Congratulations

I just got this response and I'm quite disappointed and frankly confused. They clearly said that those who did not apply for the UKFP 2020 were eligible too in the initial PDF provided you had an FiY1 application. Any advice?

Dear all,

We thank you for taking the time to apply for the F1 LAT posts. However, upon reviewing your applications it has been determined that you are not eligible due to one or more of the following reasons:

Ineligible to apply
Anonymous #1
Yeah they said interview on Monday for me
Congratulations

Dear all,

Ineligible to apply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (2)
14.29%
A mix of in-person and online options (3)
21.43%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (7)
50%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads