ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MinnieKTH)
For The University of Manchester, the alternative entry requirements for 6 years Medicine for Pearson BTEC qualifications are different to what I'm studying at college currently, so I wanted to know if Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma is same as Level 3 National Foundation Diploma?
Perhaps someone here can give you an answer, but if not, feel free to email Manchester and please post back here and let us know for the benefit of future applicants!
MinnieKTH
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jessicaoxxi)
Hello everyone, my name is Jessica and I’m currently in year 12 studying Btec level 3 applied science. I don’t know anyone studying the same course as me who is looking into studying med with foundation year. I thought it would be a good idea for us to discuss and share our thoughts.
Hi, I'm Manahil I'm doing a mixture of A levels and BTECs. I want to apply for med with foundation year too, but I'm still quite apprehensive of doing this because I don't meet the entry requirements for the actual Medicine course, but hope that I can somehow still be able to study this in future.
jessicaoxxi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MinnieKTH)
Hi, I'm Manahil I'm doing a mixture of A levels and BTECs. I want to apply for med with foundation year too, but I'm still quite apprehensive of doing this because I don't meet the entry requirements for the actual Medicine course, but hope that I can somehow still be able to study this in future.
Hey!
What subjects are you studying? As long as you meet the academic & contextual entry requirements for the medicine with foundation year courses then that’s fine . There’s quite a few unis that accept Btec with alevels for med with foundation year .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (159)
58.24%
No they should not (84)
30.77%
Abstain (30)
10.99%

Watched Threads