dontevenknow2
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
is there anyone with an offer from last year reading this thread/ someone who can help me out ?
Sarawail
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can i chose more than one uni option to be foundation year medicine?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sarawail)
Can i chose more than one uni option to be foundation year medicine?
Yes, if you are eligible.
Sarawail
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Yes, if you are eligible.
Thank you!
Khalid Al-Raisi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Can you apply for medicine with a foundation year even if your grades meet the medicine entry requirements? If so can you get an unconditional offer? And do you guarantee further progress to medicine?
Last edited by Khalid Al-Raisi; 5 days ago
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Khalid Al-Raisi)
Can you apply for medicine with a foundation year even if your grades meet the medicine entry requirements? If so can you get an unconditional offer? And do you guarantee further progress to medicine?
This basic question has already been asked and answered on TSR before.

Start with read https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine and ask in one of the megathreads if you still have any specific questions.
studybuddy1302
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Khalid Al-Raisi)
most unis ive looked at said u cant but u could try emailing the unis u have in mind. all the best tho!
Sarawail
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hello,
I was wondering if the UCAT decile varies for someone applying for foundation year medicine? Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (28)
29.17%
Less motivated (68)
70.83%

Watched Threads