The Student Room Group

What's going on with this girl

Me and this girl are close friends and in the same class for a subject so we see each other daily, she often comes to sit next to me (but only with her friends), her friends keep smiling and saying hi to me then laughing?

She acts weird when texting me too, we mostly talk as friends but, recently, every now and then she'd slip in something like how she likes my eyes or she saw me during lunch or walking home, once I replied wtf and she said she sees me all the time so ofc she's going to notice these things.

Sometimes she'd the most simple questions which lead to dead-end convos like "who won the match yesterday?"
She defo likes you and her friends know.
Someones crushing on ya 👀 pretty obvious tho I'd say 😂😂
Reply 3
Original post by Ananna227x
Someones crushing on ya 👀 pretty obvious tho I'd say 😂😂

she's giving off stalker vibes to me bruh :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous
Me and this girl are close friends and in the same class for a subject so we see each other daily, she often comes to sit next to me (but only with her friends), her friends keep smiling and saying hi to me then laughing?

She acts weird when texting me too, we mostly talk as friends but, recently, every now and then she'd slip in something like how she likes my eyes or she saw me during lunch or walking home, once I replied wtf and she said she sees me all the time so ofc she's going to notice these things.

Sometimes she'd the most simple questions which lead to dead-end convos like "who won the match yesterday?"

those signs are screaming she's in to you!!
Reply 5
So would a girl ever ask a guy out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending