The Student Room Group

English Answers

Guys, I need serious help!!
I'm currently doing my English A-levels and I'm supposed to choose something for my NEA.
I've chosen 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' as my non literary text and I need a non-literary text to compare it with, as well as an investigation title.

The non literary text can be an article or newspaper, but it has to have themes in common with 'A Thousand Splendid Suns'

Can anyone give me a non-literary text and investigation title good enough????
Original post by itz_saf03
Guys, I need serious help!!
I'm currently doing my English A-levels and I'm supposed to choose something for my NEA.
I've chosen 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' as my non literary text and I need a non-literary text to compare it with, as well as an investigation title.

The non literary text can be an article or newspaper, but it has to have themes in common with 'A Thousand Splendid Suns'

Can anyone give me a non-literary text and investigation title good enough????

I'd suggest that the easiest way to do this, is to narrow down which particular themes in the novel you are wanting to focus on - is it poverty? war? family? What is your thesis here - ie what question or questions do you intend to answer in this work. Once you've done that, it should be relatively easy to search library catalogues, or even Google to come up with a non-literary text.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending