god someone help me ????

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I love this boy who has a gf and im confused wether he likes me because we have had sex and over the last couple of weeks we have really connected he moans about her and how they won't last til the end of the year. he calls me cute pet names etc and calls me at night and we fall asleep on the phone. his friends know about me and they think im fit. says he wants to see me go for a walk or something calls me cute and just compliments me all the time. am I being stupid and being used or do you think he could like me ?
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
He's having sex with you, whilst in a relationship? What's to say he won't do that with you, assuming this 'like' you have goes somewhere?
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So. You want to be with a cheat? And someone who talks about his girlfriend behind her back?
Nice bloke. Good choice.
And why have you been meeting him for sex during lockdown?
username4926198
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
can you acknowledge that if he's in a relationship, it's already a red flag
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
this guy likes multi-tasking. is he right for you and the other ladies in his life ?
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If he cheats with you he’ll cheat on you. And shame on you too for having sex with a guy who’s taken!!
carrotlover
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
he has a whole girlfriend and ur sleeping w him? red flag hes probably just toying with you
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
So. You want to be with a cheat? And someone who talks about his girlfriend behind her back?
Nice bloke. Good choice.
And why have you been meeting him for sex during lockdown?
Trolls don't have to observe social distancing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.84%
No (181)
70.16%

Watched Threads