Twin246
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
booking biology exam for the 19th online. How does it actually work online? do they send you the paper?
Simik
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Runa2012)
i will be taking the english test next tuesday and kind of nervous about the poem also, the online exam for math wasnt bad actually, but still waiting results. i am doing it through the equivalency testing, but if you have revision notes from a star, please share with me if possible, equivalency testing do not have revision materials online, they did for maths...
Send me your email and I can send the sample paper they sent me. Good luck for next week
Simik
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you 😊
Rafal125
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi
Any other tips on the English equivalence test? Do you remember your poems from exam?
eramshiraz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Twin246)
i haven't done an exam online before so bit worried it will put me off. I have done the maths exam at the center which was fine. any tips before hand? im booking for the 19th june
Hi are you sitting biology on 19th june. I am thinking of booking mine in the next 2 weeks. Let me know how you get on. I am a bit worried about online exam never sat an exam online before. Thanks
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Im confused as to how this online exam works :confused:
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
will i be able to use my mobile to log into zoom, and desktop for google classroom, as i do not have webcam?
Hey
Did you end up using your phone for Zoom and a desktop for google classroom?
Rafal125
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How did you find the whole experience of taking that exam online? Did you have enough time to answer your questions? I am bit worried as my typing on keyboard is much slower then handwriting
Last edited by Rafal125; 4 weeks ago
Runa2012
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
Hey
Did you end up using your phone for Zoom and a desktop for google classroom?
Some users did do this, however I managed to sort out a laptop in advance
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rafal125)
How did you find the whole experience of taking that exam online? Did you have enough time to answer your questions? I am bit worried as my typing on keyboard is much slower then handwriting
I was also worried about my typing being slow, it is unfortunately all typed, so asking the invigilator and course directors for extra time because of this is key, a lady did have 10 minutes extra. But you have to argue your case in advance I believe
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
Im confused as to how this online exam works :confused:
I believe the exams are made shorter because of this
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I believe the exams are made shorter because of this
However, having said that, I did run out of time for English, maybe I was thinking too much as the poems were new for me
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rafal125)
Hi
Any other tips on the English equivalence test? Do you remember your poems from exam?
Follower and climbing my grandfather comparison came up regarding love and family relationship
Twin246
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by eramshiraz)
Hi are you sitting biology on 19th june. I am thinking of booking mine in the next 2 weeks. Let me know how you get on. I am a bit worried about online exam never sat an exam online before. Thanks
Yeah I am I’m bit worried about it to be honest but hopefully goes well. Not sure if the online exam will put me off being watched as well
nicoaguito
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there,
For the english test, In relation to the poetry section, Is there any list of the poems that they will ask you to compare or analyse for the test?. e.g. There are 10 poems that need to be revised and then, 2 of those will be selected in the test. I´m struggling with the poems. I´ve just worked on Blessing by Imtiaz Dhaker and the poem doesnt say anything about Bombay. However when I compared my answer with the marking scheme. The answer includes Bombay. WTF?.

If any of you can provide me the list or let me know where to find it (if any) i would be greatful. I also have 2 practise test that Equivalency testing sent me. One about renovable energies and another one about mobile phones, willing to share them anybody how have different ones to mine.

Thanks and good luck for your exams.
Simik
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i will be taking the english test next tuesday and kind of nervous about the poem also, the online exam for math wasnt bad actually, but still waiting results. i am doing it through the equivalency testing, but if you have revision notes from a star, please share with me if possible, equivalency testing do not have revision materials online, they did for maths...
Hi how did the English test go? Can u remember the type of questions, articles or poems. Did you have to type ? Was 2 hours enough time to complete? Sorry so many questions- feeling very anxious
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Twin246)
booking biology exam for the 19th online. How does it actually work online? do they send you the paper?
They will send it to you on google classroom After identity. Checks, once submitted you cannot go back to it
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Simik)
Hi how did the English test go? Can u remember the type of questions, articles or poems. Did you have to type ? Was 2 hours enough time to complete? Sorry so many questions- feeling very anxious
Private message me
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I haven’t received my results yet, it’s been 10 days, did anyone else who did the exam recieve their results???
Rafal125
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi
Did anyone managed to book his test for 16.06? I have been checking ET equivalence website all day but I did not see the option of booking test
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise