eramshiraz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi did any one do the biology exam today. What are the questions like. Are questions multiple choice or written. Thanks
TerryA
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone. I have been looking at taking English science and Maths exam with equivalency testing . Com. Which did you use? And what are the costs? I can’t find any information on costs.

Many thanks
Terry
eramshiraz
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TerryA)
Hi everyone. I have been looking at taking English science and Maths exam with equivalency testing . Com. Which did you use? And what are the costs? I can’t find any information on costs.

Many thanks
Terry
Hi. I am doing biology through equivalency testing. I paid £320 for the course and i think the exam is £160. I haven't booked the exam yet.
TerryA
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by eramshiraz)
Hi. I am doing biology through equivalency testing. I paid £320 for the course and i think the exam is £160. I haven't booked the exam yet.
Thanks for your reply. How long is the course? Did you get funding?
eramshiraz
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TerryA)
Thanks for your reply. How long is the course? Did you get funding?
You have to do 12 assignments and u have 16 weeks to finish it in. No i i didn't take any funding.
TerryA
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by eramshiraz)
You have to do 12 assignments and u have 16 weeks to finish it in. No i i didn't take any funding.
Brilliant thank you
cmcgivern3
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
can you use notes on the English zoom exam?
Twin246
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by cmcgivern3)
can you use notes on the English zoom exam?
i am doing biology through zoom and they will be checking so i dont think you can.
Runa2012
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How long does the results take to come after testing???
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve done math more than 10 days ago and English last week, no results yet...
Twin246
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone received anything back from them I paid yesterday but haven’t received anything
Rafal125
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How do you access zoom during the exam? Will they send me s link to join zoom or any instruction how to do it?
S Yasmeen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Which website is running online equivalency test?
eramshiraz
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by S Yasmeen)
Which website is running online equivalency test?
Www.equivelancytesting.com
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Twin246)
Has anyone received anything back from them I paid yesterday but haven’t received anything
Thank god I received my certificate today in the post! So much anxiety waiting because they don’t email or call!!
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Rafal125)
How do you access zoom during the exam? Will they send me s link to join zoom or any instruction how to do it?
Really gutted I saw this message late. Did you manage to join or download the app?? You should have set it up a couple of days ago...
Rafal125
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Runa2012)
Really gutted I saw this message late. Did you manage to join or download the app?? You should have set it up a couple of days ago...
I have. But they haven't email me the link and password to join in. I was all ready waiting for it
Twin246
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have an exam tomorrow but haven’t received anything from them. So getting a bit worried x
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Rafal125)

(Original post by Twin246)
I have an exam tomorrow but haven’t received anything from them. So getting a bit worried x
They should email in the morning of exam
sblue
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank god I received my certificate today in the post! So much anxiety waiting because they don’t email or call!!
I sat the exam yesterday and paid the remaining today. I sent them two emails but no response.I am a bit worried . Is it normal?
Have received any email after exams and second questions after how many days you receive your certificate.
Thank you in advance .congrats.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise