Twin246
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sblue)
I sat the exam yesterday and paid the remaining today. I sent them two emails but no response.I am a bit worried . Is it normal?
Have received any email after exams and second questions after how many days you receive your certificate.
Thank you in advance .congrats.
How was the zoom! Do they ask you to show you the room and everything? Any tips? Pleaseee Have mine tomorrow but being slow with emails.
nicoaguito
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Those how have sit the english test lately, could you please share what the questions were as well as the poems they asked to analyse?. I´ve been revising for a couple of weeks now but I´m struggling with the test and I really need to sit it any time now so I´m freaking out a bit. Feel also free to PM me if you dont want to post it along the thread.

Many thanks to all of you and hope you get the results you're after.
mazzafazzaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sblue)
I sat the exam yesterday and paid the remaining today. I sent them two emails but no response.I am a bit worried . Is it normal?
Have received any email after exams and second questions after how many days you receive your certificate.
how was the exam? I want to sit the combined science one next week, and 'im feeling a bit anxious. I've never done an exam online/over zoom
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sblue)
It took 10-11 days and they didn’t contact at all after the exam so I just waited for the certificate which came straight in the post
Rafal125
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi
Did anyone of you had to retake his exam? Did you have same questions or they change them completely?
Twin246
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Said it will take 2 weeks for the results which is a lot longer then what I waited for maths. Then emailed me before I got the certificate too.
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Twin246)
Said it will take 2 weeks for the results which is a lot longer then what I waited for maths. Then emailed me before I got the certificate too.
Hey
What was the biology paper like?
Also, did you have to show them your room on zoom?
Twin246
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
Hey
Some of it was ok but a lot was 3 - 5 mark questions. wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. They also included topics not on the syllabus which I was bit out off by. Don’t think I’ve done well at all. Yeah they do and they will be checked all the time
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Some of it was ok but a lot was 3 - 5 mark questions. wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. They also included topics not on the syllabus which I was bit out off by. Don’t think I’ve done well at all. Yeah they do and they will be checked all the time
Was there a lot of people on zoom? Seems kinda off putting
Twin246
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Was there a lot of people on zoom? Seems kinda off putting
I didn’t really like it on zoom tbh. Preferred doing my maths. Yeah a lot of people today
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I didn’t really like it on zoom tbh. Preferred doing my maths. Yeah a lot of people today
How do they check to see if you're not cheating?
Twin246
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How do they check to see if you're not cheating?
She randomly asks someone to show them your area at the start, she can see if your yawing you’re notes from zoom. She said if she sees your looking at notes then the exam is not accepted
Kofitaa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do they ask you to share you screen while doing the exam?
Twin246
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kofitaa)
Do they ask you to share you screen while doing the exam?
Yeah they do they will select random people and watch that you not looking at notes. Just the screen
Runa2012
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey
No room showing only ID
Rafal125
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So to clarify do they watch you on camera when you do your exam or they ask you to share your screen?
hagicannan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sblue)
how was the exam?, which poem and the writing topics?please
hagicannan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Runa2012)
i will be taking the english test next tuesday and kind of nervous about the poem also, the online exam for math wasnt bad actually, but still waiting results. i am doing it through the equivalency testing, but if you have revision notes from a star, please share with me if possible, equivalency testing do not have revision materials online, they did for maths...
hi, how was your English exam?
Twin246
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
For the online exam does anyone know how many marks it is? for the paper exam im sure its like 120 or something
Poppyflower22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, would you mind telling me a bit about the maths exam? Are you allowed to have a sheet of appear to do working out on?What were the questions like? So scared! Mine is on the 26th so I would be so grateful of any advice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise