The Student Room Group

I said something wrong and my friend is acting weird

Okay so we were talking about deep stuff and one topic was the riots. FYI i knew the riots were going on and a tiny bit about the reason, the news also kinda like misinformed me (still angry about that) so there was violent protests going on and i was confused and said why violent, they did it peacefully before didn't work fair enough, but do they really have to burn down cars and buildings and rob shops (..jake paul) then she said why are you SUPPORTING them (i am asian and brown my friend is aswell btw) i was offended. So i watched some videos some made me cry and learned some more about it so i know what i am saying. She wanted to facetime but, i responded late so she blanked me now she all like 'gonna talk tomorrow' Like nahhh cba now seriously.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so we were talking about deep stuff and one topic was the riots. FYI i knew the riots were going on and a tiny bit about the reason, the news also kinda like misinformed me (still angry about that) so there was violent protests going on and i was confused and said why violent, they did it peacefully before didn't work fair enough, but do they really have to burn down cars and buildings and rob shops (..jake paul) then she said why are you SUPPORTING them (i am asian and brown my friend is aswell btw) i was offended. So i watched some videos some made me cry and learned some more about it so i know what i am saying. She wanted to facetime but, i responded late so she blanked me now she all like 'gonna talk tomorrow' Like nahhh cba now seriously.

That sounds annoying. It’s good that you took time to do your own research, but tomorrow let her know you’re on her side during a FaceTime call
Reply 2
Original post by Natashaanku
That sounds annoying. It’s good that you took time to do your own research, but tomorrow let her know you’re on her side during a FaceTime call

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending