Stressing

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I just get stressed with my phone if it’s slow or just other devices that aren’t doing what I want them to do. I just stress over small things so much and I overthink things. Like I keep getting stressed about college and weather I’ll have to redo the year and I stress about weather the work they sent me. A few months ago I got this letter through that my attendance is low and I will get kicked out of college if my attendance doesn’t improve and I just get stress all night so didn’t sleep. I went to college stressed and the teachers were being the most acknowledging so I just stressed the whole next day. When I was at school and used to get my reports I used to stress so much about my mum seeing it because she punished me when it was bad
carelesslion
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
That’s very normal, especially due to the circumstances we’re in atm. I’d say it’s like you said, stressing about the small things. For what it’s worth, I’m doing it too. I’m usually pretty level headed, but recently every little thing makes me feel pretty stressed. What I’ve tried doing lately, when things such as my phone or social media stress me out, is just turning it off and putting it away. I try to do something else, like read, go for a walk or watch cheesy TV. Hope you feel better soon.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by carelesslion)
That’s very normal, especially due to the circumstances we’re in atm. I’d say it’s like you said, stressing about the small things. For what it’s worth, I’m doing it too. I’m usually pretty level headed, but recently every little thing makes me feel pretty stressed. What I’ve tried doing lately, when things such as my phone or social media stress me out, is just turning it off and putting it away. I try to do something else, like read, go for a walk or watch cheesy TV. Hope you feel better soon.
How old are you
carelesslion
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How old are you
I’m 18
Anonymous #1
(Original post by carelesslion)
I’m 18
Same
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (53)
16.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (89)
28.53%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (117)
37.5%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (42)
13.46%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed