The Student Room Group

Boys, what are the signs that he's playing you

What are the main signs he's using you
Reply 1
give us some context
Using you for sex? I'm very good at knowing if a guy is using or manipulating you from experience
Reply 3
Original post by ArcusF
give us some context

Not done the deeds yet with him but how do I only know he's only chatting to me to seal the deal then go
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Using you for sex? I'm very good at knowing if a guy is using or manipulating you from experience

So how do you work on a girl that you aint had sex with but you really want to.
Reply 5
Not done the deeds yet with him but how do I only know he's only chatting to me to seal the deal then go

What about his behaviour. How long have you guys been together for?
Reply 6
Original post by ArcusF
What about his behaviour. How long have you guys been together for?

Chatting before lockdown but it obvs has got in the way.

He has done one thing what was disrespectful and I pulled him up on that but ever since then we've not been the same in a way
Age?
Reply 8
Original post by Hoodlum123
Age?

23 I'm 20
So how do you work on a girl that you aint had sex with but you really want to.

Wdym work on a girl? You don't manipulate or persuade or charm or deceive your way, you just naturally let it happen when you both want it to happen
Time is usually the best way of telling, sometimes it's not until afterwards you realised your guy was just using you for sex. How much do you talk? What about? What's his behaviour life? Is he too keen to emphasize that he's not with you for sex? Has he spoken to you about future plans? etc so many things
Wdym work on a girl? You don't manipulate or persuade or charm or deceive your way, you just naturally let it happen when you both want it to happen

You have just said you know when a guy is manipulating/using you from experience so I'm wanting to know the signs ?
Time is usually the best way of telling, sometimes it's not until afterwards you realised your guy was just using you for sex. How much do you talk? What about? What's his behaviour life? Is he too keen to emphasize that he's not with you for sex? Has he spoken to you about future plans? etc so many things

We talk about day to day things like whats happened during the day and things like.

Nothing about future plans and no deep convos.

We've not actually spoken about sex but he knows I'm innocent
You have just said you know when a guy is manipulating/using you from experience so I'm wanting to know the signs ?

Sorry I got confused, I thought you were a different anon, not OP anon.
Are you bf and gf? I'll do a list of things but it's easier to tell when you have more info
Sorry I got confused, I thought you were a different anon, not OP anon.
Are you bf and gf? I'll do a list of things but it's easier to tell when you have more info

What more info would you like x
Ahh get ya
Something that i wouldn't have done to him
You're being too vague for anyone to actually give you helpful advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending