username5280448
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
so i am currently studying level 3 health and social care on one of my assignment i got a D1 and on the next assignment i did not get a D2 does that mean on that unit i did not get a distionction what is the different between D1 and D2 in btec
Yoozed
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
To get the Distinction overall for that Unit, you need to achieve all of the criteria. However if you didn't get the D2 and didn't have time to resub, your teachers may predict you a distinction overall.
username5280448
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yoozed)
To get the Distinction overall for that Unit, you need to achieve all of the criteria. However if you didn't get the D2 and didn't have time to resub, your teachers may predict you a distinction overall.
If I did get a resub and I got D1 but didn’t get D2 would I still get a distinction in that unit
bamtutor
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by crazywomen)
If I did get a resub and I got D1 but didn’t get D2 would I still get a distinction in that unit
No, you would get a Merit for that unit (assuming you achieved all P and All M criteria).
username5280448
Rep:
?
Omds why
Yoozed
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by crazywomen)
Omds why
Well they'd take a lot of things into account like your classwork/work from last year and just generally what type of student you are. Also you'd probably get a Merit if you didn't get the resub because they're not allowed to give you the grade if you didn't meet the criteria. Also all work should of been submitted to BTEC like last week so i don't even think teachers are giving out resubs.
username5280448
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yoozed)
Well they'd take a lot of things into account like your classwork/work from last year and just generally what type of student you are. Also you'd probably get a Merit if you didn't get the resub because they're not allowed to give you the grade if you didn't meet the criteria. Also all work should of been submitted to BTEC like last week so i don't even think teachers are giving out resubs.
yeah my college expecting me to give eveerything by this friday which is stressful and im tirred
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.82%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.18%

Watched Threads