Which companies have cancelled or shortened their summer internships ?

Watch
funbucket77
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Which companies have cancelled or shortened their summer internships and offered full-time roles starting in 2021?
d.peter_davies
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by funbucket77)
Which companies have cancelled or shortened their summer internships and offered full-time roles starting in 2021?
As far as I know PwC UK may have cancelled or post-poned their summer internships for 2020 but have kept graduate roles unaffected.
Buttmuffin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by funbucket77)
"Which companies have cancelled or shortened their summer internships?" -> Every single one. Also made virtual.

"offered full-time roles starting in 2021?" -> Citi has basically done that. Some Big 4 roles have.
funbucket77
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Buttmuffin)
"Which companies have cancelled or shortened their summer internships?" -> Every single one. Also made virtual.

"offered full-time roles starting in 2021?" -> Citi has basically done that. Some Big 4 roles have.
Who else? EY has not according to my mate.
physicsamor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It would be interesting to see what grad roles are affected by corona
d.peter_davies
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Does anyone have more information on grad schemes in Lonon? As far as I know the summer internships are going ahead as planned, and so is graduate scheme intake of autumn 2020. There does not seem to be any clear information of there not being any schemes open for 2021.
MalcolmX
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by d.peter_davies)
Does anyone have more information on grad schemes in Lonon? As far as I know the summer internships are going ahead as planned, and so is graduate scheme intake of autumn 2020. There does not seem to be any clear information of there not being any schemes open for 2021.
most 2021 grad schemes will start accepting applications around august/september.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (177)
28.37%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (104)
16.67%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.29%
I want to meet current students (52)
8.33%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (50)
8.01%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (126)
20.19%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (37)
5.93%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.21%

Watched Threads