Black Live Matters Post

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I am wondering whether I am a bad person for not posting anything to do with black lives matter so everyone will know that I support the campaign. I had donated, signed petitions and read up on how this issue affects people today. Social pressures make me think that people may be like this guy doesn't support us etc but I believe that people just that stuff half started so they look good and like they give a toss when they don't. Is this how I will come across to people?
DavidWilson2001
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am wondering whether I am a bad person for not posting anything to do with black lives matter so everyone will know that I support the campaign. I had donated, signed petitions and read up on how this issue affects people today. Social pressures make me think that people may be like this guy doesn't support us etc but I believe that people just that stuff half started so they look good and like they give a toss when they don't. Is this how I will come across to people?
I don’t understand why everyone is going on about black lives matter - ALL LIVES MATTER. I understand what happened to George Floyd was horrific and I am not ignorant of that, but I just feel like the media are trying to politicise his death, and I am pretty sure both he and his family would not have wished for that to have happened. Plus a black mans livelihood (his sports bar he bought which got damaged) has been ruined because of rioting for this movement, which is surely counterintuitive
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (809)
42.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.49%

Watched Threads