The Student Room Group

Ugly girl problem

There's a girl and I know she likes me. She is always complaining me, playfully hitting me, biting her lip when she looks at me, hugging and touching me and even bakes me cakes. But I'm not at all attracted to her, she as an unattractive face and is quite obese. She is a nice person, but I need to let her down gently.
Just tell her she’s not your type and while you’re flattered you’d rather not lead her on.
She hasn't confessed to you yet so you can't really say your not interested or anything, just ignore her and really distance yourself she'll eventually clock
Reply 3
Original post by Krunker22
She hasn't confessed to you yet so you can't really say your not interested or anything, just ignore her and really distance yourself she'll eventually clock

But it is evident she likes me, otherwise I have no idea what she is playing at.
Original post by Anonymous
But it is evident she likes me, otherwise I have no idea what she is playing at.

Even if she does show you alot of interest and it's obvious she likes you you can't, trust me prematurely rejecting someone before they've confessed anything is only gonna end up making you look stupid and she'll deny everything
Don't show any interest and completely ignore her she'll realise, if she does confess then you can say you're not interested
There's a girl and I know she likes me. She is always complaining me, playfully hitting me, biting her lip when she looks at me, hugging and touching me and even bakes me cakes. But I'm not at all attracted to her, she as an unattractive face and is quite obese. She is a nice person, but I need to let her down gently.

I don't know why, but I feel really sorry for this girl.
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
I don't know why, but I feel really sorry for this girl.

Why, it is me who you should feel sorry for, how would you feel with her flirting with you.
Why, it is me who you should feel sorry for, how would you feel with her flirting with you.

Not really, you're not the one who is going to be rejected in the end she is
You can ignore her and not let it make a difference to you so there's no reason to feel sorry for you
Reply 8
Original post by Krunker22
Not really, you're not the one who is going to be rejected in the end she is
You can ignore her and not let it make a difference to you so there's no reason to feel sorry for you

Couldn't be truer words, I feel as though this has happened to you in the past, and that is how you are good at giving me advice about this.
Couldn't be truer words, I feel as though this has happened to you in the past, and that is how you are good at giving me advice about this.

Yh it has a few times 😅
I rejected a girl too early once even though she was showing me all the signs and it ended up with me looking really stupid because she denied everything and made it look like it wasnt meant to mean anything haha
But there was a lesson to be learnt I suppose

Oh grow up, for god's sake.

A: you don't even know if she is 'flirting' - this is your interpretation of it. I doubt you look like a Hemsworth brother, so there is every chance she's just being nice.

B: Even if she is (mistakenly) showing an interest in you, it's hardly life-changing is it? Why pretend that you're some sort of 'victim'. It's the girl who you so charmingly describe as having an 'unattractive face' and 'obese' that's going to end up being hurt by this. Let's hope she gives you a swerve - for both of you.
You’re either a troll or a bleep
Original post by Reality Check
Oh grow up, for god's sake.

A: you don't even know if she is 'flirting' - this is your interpretation of it. I doubt you look like a Hemsworth brother, so there is every chance she's just being nice.

B: Even if she is (mistakenly) showing an interest in you, it's hardly life-changing is it? Why pretend that you're some sort of 'victim'. It's the girl who you so charmingly describe as having an 'unattractive face' and 'obese' that's going to end up being hurt by this. Let's hope she gives you a swerve - for both of you.

completely agree. u are a reality check
completely agree. u are a reality check

Thank you :smile:

You don't necessarily have to tell her you don't like her. Just say to her the things she's doing (hugging you, biting her lip, playfully hitting you etc) makes you feel uncomfortable (regardless of whether she does or doesn't like you) and you'd appreciate it if she stopped. No need to make or mention assumptive feelings - just state the acts she's done in the past makes you uncomfortable and request her to refrain from doing that moving forward.

Why are people so superficial these days?
tell her u have ligma that will do it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending