My personal favorite is this one:potato.jpg
Reply 2
Snek.

Spoiler

Original post by LovelyMrFox
Snek.

Spoiler

beautiful!
As long as the peeler does its job, I'm not really bothered with the personal preferences.
OXO Good Grips.

Original post by DiddyDec
OXO Good Grips.

That's the one I have! Nice and small and easily manipulated. For really thin shavings, I like my global one.
Original post by Reality Check
That's the one I have! Nice and small and easily manipulated. For really thin shavings, I like my global one.

I have loads of OXO products because they are really good and my hands aren't great.

This will be quite unpopular but I don't like Global products, I can't stand their knives.
Reply 8
I have loads of OXO products because they are really good and my hands aren't great.

This will be quite unpopular but I don't like Global products, I can't stand their knives.

They dont have nice handles :cry2:

I think there's a good number of people who don't get on with Global stuff, to be honest. I really like it, but I also have a sheep's foot Wusthof paring knife which beats the old Global one I had hands down. Still, I'd say between my 20cm cook's knife, a serrated knife and the paring knife, I've covered 99% of my needs. I use all the other ones much less frequently (possibly the flexible boning knife is used a fair bit).
Original post by LovelyMrFox
They dont have nice handles :cry2:

****ing exactly :yep:

I think there's a good number of people who don't get on with Global stuff, to be honest. I really like it, but I also have a sheep's foot Wusthof paring knife which beats the old Global one I had hands down. Still, I'd say between my 20cm cook's knife, a serrated knife and the paring knife, I've covered 99% of my needs. I use all the other ones much less frequently (possibly the flexible boning knife is used a fair bit).

I only have 4 knives and I use my 20cm Robert Welch 95% of the time, even for cutting bread since it is so sharp.
****ing exactly :yep:

I only have 4 knives and I use my 20cm Robert Welch 95% of the time, even for cutting bread since it is so sharp.

Robert Welch knives are brilliant - and really keep an edge. I've got a santoku RW that I sometimes use for mushrooms or other 'sticky' things.
Robert Welch knives are brilliant - and really keep an edge. I've got a santoku RW that I sometimes use for mushrooms or other 'sticky' things.

I got one for my birthday this year, it is a step up from my trusty IKEA knife that is surprisingly good.
Original post by Dell PC
My personal favorite is this one:potato.jpg

PRSOM
I got one for my birthday this year, it is a step up from my trusty IKEA knife that is surprisingly good.

That's a good present. :smile:
That's a good present. :smile:

It was a requested present :lol:
It was a requested present :lol:

Mate, 9 times out of 10 my requested presents never materialise. You did well.
Mate, 9 times out of 10 my requested presents never materialise. You did well.

:hugs:
Original post by Dell PC
What's your favorite potato peeler?

43rh5d.jpgP.S. - Dell have the world's best spellers.
My mum.

Quick Reply

Latest