The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
At the college I went to they had many magazine subs in the library, so I spent my frees reading Vogue and Elle :biggrin:
I take a massive dump every free period.
Sit and chat
Do work either to keep ahead or because its due the next lesson
Play cards
Go McDonalds
Go to the shopping centre
Reply 43
Code
Usually involved eating.

:yep:
year 13's frees were mostly always spent down the bowling alley.
Then the rotten sobs lost my best trainers. So I kept the bowling shoes :biggrin:

Fester in mcds/subway

Sometimes we'd hit the pub and some people would get a fry up.

At the very end there was a car so once or twice we drove for the whole of lunch break and the frees before to get krispy kreme donuts :P
Reply 45
going to college makes me feel dirty it makes me feel like i want to go home and have a shower.

the only social place in my college is the canteen .... which is full of chavs or EMO raving pricks or gangsters.

no common room either. usually just walk around or go corner shop with some mates. have a **** in the toilet if i'm too bored.

cannot wait to get out of the ****hole
**** all.
make friends with some amusing people that you could just sit and watch all day. Really makes the time go by
Bear_Grylls
Sex in the toilets usually, or maybe just a blowjob if im running short on time.

i've seen alot of your posts on these forums and you come across as an idiot. i seriously doubt you had sex or a blowjob in your school toilets.
Robert Matthew
i seriously doubt you had sex or a blowjob in your school toilets.

no **** sherlock, your good, realll good.
Bear_Grylls
no **** sherlock, your good, realll good.

my names not sherlock. i'm not that good. i'm just saying that you come across as abit of an idiot. there's something about you that smacks of arrogance. i'm not quite sure what it is yet.
hehehe...you said periods! :giggle:
Reply 51
My school didn't give me any frees.
Reply 52
wallflower*
hehehe...you said periods! :giggle:

Where does that hand disappear to in that smilie...
Reply 53
Bear_Grylls
Sex in the toilets usually, or maybe just a blowjob if im running short on time.

im guessing your being sarcastic...but I'm not....
Read a book
Go into a computer cluster and surf the web
sit around and snack a lot
Read the paper
Surf the net
Chat with friends
I had a perfect timetable so all my lessons were clumped together. I got an hours lie in every morning and thursdays and fridays free.

During lunch I would just drive into town, get some food and read a book.
used to have a wonder home if i could be bothered, go to the shop, read magazines, watch this morning, drink diet coke, library(once maybe), sometimes did my homework
Reply 58
I did some studying, you know, when your teacher who is nasty was on your back, but most of the time I played cards and listened to music.
Reply 59
Well when i used to be in college, i used to do homework/ past papers or if i didnt have any then i would just chat with friends. But if i was hanging with someone i liked talking to then i would spend it chatting.