The Student Room Group

Second healthcare degree

I started a degree in Midwifery and received one year and one terms worth of student finance before I had to leave the course due to personal circumstances. I have since embarked on a degree in adult nursing and received full funding. I am due to graduate next summer (2021). Would I be eligible to apply for further funding for another healthcare course (e.g. if I wanted to return to midwifery or train in another allied healthcare profession) so long as I didn’t register as an adult nurse?
Original post by lucyabigail14
I started a degree in Midwifery and received one year and one terms worth of student finance before I had to leave the course due to personal circumstances. I have since embarked on a degree in adult nursing and received full funding. I am due to graduate next summer (2021). Would I be eligible to apply for further funding for another healthcare course (e.g. if I wanted to return to midwifery or train in another allied healthcare profession) so long as I didn’t register as an adult nurse?

Hi there, you can be registered as an Adult Nurse and receive funding for Midwifery as long as you are not registered as a Midwife.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending