etienne26
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Unsure about whether I should revise for autumn exams as I probably won’t get the grades I want in one subject. However, these exams mean taking a gap year (my course doesn’t have a January start). However, those taking autumn exams/summer 2021 what are you planning to do for the rest of the year? (especially during corona making life difficult in terms of jobs). Parents aren’t keen either on a gap year, that’s what making me unsure and I could just go through insurance/clearing?
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by etienne26)
Unsure about whether I should revise for autumn exams as I probably won’t get the grades I want in one subject. However, these exams mean taking a gap year (my course doesn’t have a January start). However, those taking autumn exams/summer 2021 what are you planning to do for the rest of the year? (especially during corona making life difficult in terms of jobs). Parents aren’t keen either on a gap year, that’s what making me unsure and I could just go through insurance/clearing?
OP, what subjects are you taking?
etienne26
Rep:
?
Economics, Geography and Maths (Might resit Maths as I’ll get D/E probably)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Economics, Geography and Maths (Might resit Maths as I’ll get D/E probably)
I am taking three or four IAL maths units this autumn, can we have a study group together?
mobuh
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
When are the Autumn exams (month)? I would 100% revise. It's the beginning of June right now, so you have June, July, August and September at the very least. That's enough time to seriously improve if you just put in some time every day, consistently. That's if you want to do it ofc
etienne26
Rep:
?
(Original post by mobuh)
When are the Autumn exams (month)? I would 100% revise. It's the beginning of June right now, so you have June, July, August and September at the very least. That's enough time to seriously improve if you just put in some time every day, consistently. That's if you want to do it ofc
There is time to revise, but idk what I'm gonna do for a whole year that is worthwhile just for improving one subject.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.74%
I'm not sure (2)
1.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (39)
31.45%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.42%
I'm not a current university student (58)
46.77%

Watched Threads