The Student Room Group
To be honest with u I’m a girl and I have very little idea, I personally don’t (not to say I won’t at some point tho), it’s quite frustrating that it’s such a taboo topic but the boys I’m friends with talk abt their ya know so openly (sometimes a bit too much lol) but yeah, v unhelpful sorry about that
Original post by Anonymous
To be honest with u I’m a girl and I have very little idea, I personally don’t (not to say I won’t at some point tho), it’s quite frustrating that it’s such a taboo topic but the boys I’m friends with talk abt their ya know so openly (sometimes a bit too much lol) but yeah, v unhelpful sorry about that

Forgot to say, I’m 16
I didn't at 16
I’m a 16 year old boy.

As you’ll know boys **** a lot.

Though for girls it seems a huge taboo and no girl ever admits to it or speaks about it.

Do girls at 16 masterbate?

Well, research indicates that 95% of males masturbate and normally start at an early age but nearly 70% of females also regularly masturbate. For females, masturbation is not necessarily lying spread-legged with two-fingers rammed up their vaginas. Women can often gain pleasure and even orgasm by simply crossing their legs and squeezing so putting pressure on their clit. There is not always the need to rub the clit with fingers or putting fingers in the vagina. Indeed, most females do not orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone and need clitoral stimulation too (but can orgasm from clitoral stimulation alone).
Forgot to say, I’m 16

Ok well that good
yeah we do
I’m a 16 year old boy.

As you’ll know boys **** a lot.

Though for girls it seems a huge taboo and no girl ever admits to it or speaks about it.

Do girls at 16 masterbate?

Latest