The Student Room Group

Which university to choose?

Coventry / Teeside / Hertfordshire. Please suggest which university is better for FinTech MSc ?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ruby Par
Coventry / Teeside / Hertfordshire. Please suggest which university is better for FinTech MSc ?

Hi,

Whilst I am an undergrad student, I will do my best to help you. MSc Fintech at Coventry offers you many pathways so you can tailor your Masters according to your preferences and specific interests. The course is very practical as you’ll be exposed to financial analysis software such as Bloomberg Terminals, S&P Capital IQ, STATA and Python and will gain access to widely-used economic and financial database services like Quandl and CRSP/WRDS.

From my personal experience, lecturers are extremely approachable and helpful so you can be sure that you will get relevant support. In a current pandemic, Coventry is recognised by Guardian as one of the few UK University having the ability to provide a high-end online education.

If you wish to find out more about the course, please see: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/london/course-structure/postgraduate-new/2020-21/financial-technology-fintech-msc/

I hope you find it helpful. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Monika
Coventry Campus
LLB International Law

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending