The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Is the course FinTech with Business Analytics MSc at Westminster worth it?

I am an international student with a BBA (major in finance) degree. It would be helpful to know about the course. It seems like an interesting course but I'm afraid if it will be too difficult for me as I am not a computer science student. I have studied a few IT related course during my bachelors program though.
Original post by Anonymous
I am an international student with a BBA (major in finance) degree. It would be helpful to know about the course. It seems like an interesting course but I'm afraid if it will be too difficult for me as I am not a computer science student. I have studied a few IT related course during my bachelors program though.

Hi there

The Fintech programme is carefully designed to provide education to students who wish to be at the leading edge of developments in finance and in areas of business analytics.

It is a one year FT programme providing graduates with the quants and analytical skills in data science to enable them to take and solve with confidence complex financial and business problems faced in a rapidly developing financial services sector.

You will be taught the analytical and the coding/programming techniques needed to embark on a successful career in the emerging FinTech field and in the wider financial/business communities.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,I am also interested in Msc Fintech.I am considering uni Westminster and Coventry Uni London campus.Futher, i am Chartered accountant ( no technical background)Can we connect to better understand and find the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending