The Student Room Group

Computer science with business studies at university

Heya I am considering doing just computer science with business studies at uni over just computer science. Could someone tell me the differences or how they have found the course. I currently do economics, computer science, maths and further maths.

Also could anyone recommend any resources (e.g. books) for computing and business together (especially to put on my UCAS statement ).

Thank you
Original post by lillylove123
Heya I am considering doing just computer science with business studies at uni over just computer science. Could someone tell me the differences or how they have found the course. I currently do economics, computer science, maths and further maths.

Also could anyone recommend any resources (e.g. books) for computing and business together (especially to put on my UCAS statement ).

Thank you

Go to your target uni webpages and look up the course details and course structure to gain an understanding of which modules you do and which ones you miss out on v those who do single honours.
Just gp through Amazon or read the computing web pages or just read some of the computing press about what the current issues are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending