The Student Room Group

Caught short out and about, a woman took my photo???

I was out at a well known tourist attraction at around 9.30pm with my best friend, just relaxing and having a beer or 2 during sundown (socially distanced at all times of course) when I got caught a bit short. So I went to the most private place I could find to relieve myself which was in amongst some bushes since there are no public conveniences open and I was 45mins walk from home. When a woman from a flat behind me (she couldn't see the front of me so didn't know what I was doing) told me that it wasn't a lavatory and took a photo of me when I turned around to look at her. I'm not too worried bcs I had sunglasses on and I have a reason for not using a public lavatory, but should I be worried at all?? Will she do anything do you think??
Lol she sounds like a *******.

I guess the photo of you standing there doesn't prove that you had been urinating there though? So I think you'd be exceptionally unlucky if anything came of it.
this sounds like a good meme tbh nothing to worry about
Reply 3
Original post by Chief Wiggum
Lol she sounds like a *******.

I guess the photo of you standing there doesn't prove that you had been urinating there though? So I think you'd be exceptionally unlucky if anything came of it.

That's what I was thinking, if only all police officers were like you Chief Wiggum! 😂
Reply 4
Original post by HoldThisL
this sounds like a good meme tbh nothing to worry about

True, something that I'll laugh about with my friend in future I'm sure 😂
Original post by Anonymous
True, something that I'll laugh about with my friend in future I'm sure 😂

yeah and i can imagine the photo she took being likened to an exposee of a reckless celebrity caught doing something bad but funny
I was out at a well known tourist attraction at around 9.30pm with my best friend, just relaxing and having a beer or 2 during sundown (socially distanced at all times of course) when I got caught a bit short. So I went to the most private place I could find to relieve myself which was in amongst some bushes since there are no public conveniences open and I was 45mins walk from home. When a woman from a flat behind me (she couldn't see the front of me so didn't know what I was doing) told me that it wasn't a lavatory and took a photo of me when I turned around to look at her. I'm not too worried bcs I had sunglasses on and I have a reason for not using a public lavatory, but should I be worried at all?? Will she do anything do you think??

This thread is literally taking the p!ss :lol:

Sounds like this is probably a regular occurrence for her and she's p!ssed off (no pun intended) with people treating her forecourt like a public convenience ground (which is understandable, I guess).

Chances are, she's just doing it as a deterrent. I highly doubt you'd be reported for doing it just once, it's more likely to be an issue if you're a repeat offender... in any case, the police wouldn't be interested in pursuing someone for a "one off". However, every time she takes your photo, it's evidence of every time you've visited that ground.
unless your initials are D. C. you have nothing to worry about :h:
Reply 8
Original post by Old Skool Freak
This thread is literally taking the p!ss :lol:

Sounds like this is probably a regular occurrence for her and she's p!ssed off (no pun intended) with people treating her forecourt like a public convenience ground (which is understandable, I guess).

Chances are, she's just doing it as a deterrent. I highly doubt you'd be reported for doing it just once, it's more likely to be an issue if you're a repeat offender... in any case, the police wouldn't be interested in pursuing someone for a "one off". However, every time she takes your photo, it's evidence of every time you've visited that ground.

Yeah, I'm more worried about her plastering it all over Facebook and someone eventually identifying me but so what if that happens I guess aha.
This is the first time I've been there since coming home from uni so as long as I don't do it near her house again I should be okay lol
Reply 9
Original post by the bear
unless your initials are D. C. you have nothing to worry about :h:

I'm being dumb I don't get that joke 😂
I'm being dumb I don't get that joke 😂

hey don't worry :console:
Original post by the bear
hey don't worry :console:

:frown:( 😂

Yes you should be very worried.
Yes you should be very worried.

Why?
Why?

You may get a fine or a visit from the old bill.
You may get a fine or a visit from the old bill.

Yeah I thought that too, but I have no criminal record, never been arrested or cautioned by any authorities, they have a photo which isn't gonna do much to prove it's definitely me, they're arent gonna do a urine sample dna for such a minor crime sooooo I'm not too worried
Yeah I thought that too, but I have no criminal record, never been arrested or cautioned by any authorities, they have a photo which isn't gonna do much to prove it's definitely me, they're arent gonna do a urine sample dna for such a minor crime sooooo I'm not too worried

If your not worried why you making a thread about it then ?

It doesn’t matter whether you have no record first time for everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending