The Student Room Group

Cross Dressers and Respcte

This is to the Hole World if you will NOT RESPCTE people who wish to CROSS Dress wich is up to Them Then please Be QUITE and go and and Read a Book called Respcte for others
Respcte hole world
We live in a free world, and if people want to cross dress etc, who are we to judge, it is there choice, we must respect people's views however different to our own.
I have respect for these people.
karisa96 Rhank you
Original post by BethCargill2020
karisa96 Rhank you

Your more than welcome girlie. Xx
it doesn't make a difference to me what people do - i would see a crossdresser and go home feeling literally no different. i don't get why the whole world can't do the same.
im greatful to you for seeing me as a lady
Reply 7
the issue people have is when you start forcing your opinion on others which becomes problematic
when it shouldnt matter what Any preson is wearing at Any Time Day or nite im me and if Any one Dont like me for me and Thinks about Beening They can go and Read a Book called RESCTEPCE And Be nice and kind or They can go away and leave others alone as you who Think your cool with your Hand Dwon your Bottoms your NOT cool at all its Rude cause we all know your playing with your selfs and you are out of order and i Dont know of ANY Female who is impressed by it so you need to pack it now and as for you Bullys go and Read the Rescpcte Book
Reply 9
ture slef
Original post by yzanne
it doesn't make a difference to me what people do - i would see a crossdresser and go home feeling literally no different. i don't get why the whole world can't do the same.

I don't understand why people can't respect different opinions, we all have one. Just because someone doesn't agree with it, doesn't make it wrong.
Rite look cross Dressers and Transgender people still have feeling so YES IT DOES MATTER about RESPECTING cross Dressers and Transgender people
What is this "Respcte book" OP keeps talking about?
Respcte all whamen

Quick Reply

Latest