The Student Room Group

what size is too big?

so ive had alot of girls say im too small for them and say they cant feel me. so i was just wondering what size is too big?
For me, a 7 or 8 is too big...
I have been with 5.5-6.5 inch guys, anything past 6.5 is too big and hurts
5-5.5 is sweet spot 4.5 can work, but at the end of Tue day, who whops a tape measure out and measures a schl0ng before penetrating??
Original post by Anonymous
so ive had alot of girls say im too small for them and say they cant feel me. so i was just wondering what size is too big?

i'd say anything past 8 inches is too big. You also have to look at whats too small because I would say under 6 inches and I wouldn't actually be with that
ive had 8.5, it hurts like hell but it feels good, i feel that 5.5-6 is really the best size
It depends on the girl tbh. I don't think a guy can be 'too small' really and I'm sorry that girls have told you you're too small as I know that it won't do much for your confidence. Personally, I don't care what size a guy is. I've been with guys from around 3 inches to 7 inches and all have been a nice experience. If you're in a relationship and with a girl who cares about you then I don't think she'd have an issue if you are a bit smaller than average. It doesn't define you as a person and there are all sorts of ways to please a woman - sometimes smaller guys are even better!

Quick Reply

Latest