Tutoring - A-level and GCSE to A-level transition

Watch this thread
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Title says it all.....
If you are in need of extra support for maths or computer science, i am willing to help you.
Here are the following options:

1) AS Level Maths support - Sessions will be what you need help with, explaining topics and condensing topics down to help with revision. I will mark your work at the beginning of a session (if you need me to) and explain where you gained and lost marks. Will also help make links between all the topics in the course and how they can link into the full a-level course.

2) GCSE to A-level transition (maths): First session will include going through what first few topics of AS maths is like and what topics from GCSE are essential to have mastered. The following sessions will be going through the top end topics of the GCSE course and ensuring they are clearly understood before extending the problems to AS Level.

3) GCSE to A-level transition (Computer Science): First session will be a brief intro into what A-level computer science is like and how it differs from gcse. We will review the programming skills that were covered in the GCSE course and extending them to some more tricky problems and how we can tackle these problems.
You can also choose to focus on a specific area from GCSE CS if you want to, the main areas are as follows:
1)Networking
2) Boolean and Logic
3) Computer systems
4) Representing Data
5) Programming concepts

For more details, just PM me.....
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (64)
68.82%
In the post (3)
3.23%
Text (13)
13.98%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.98%

Watched Threads