Coconutisnotanut
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! I’m an international student from Thailand and I will be going to LCF John Prince’s campus in October 2020 for MSc Cosmetic Science. I am having a bit of trouble with accommodation finding. Basically, I didn’t know that we could apply for halls with conditional offer so I didn’t apply for it until 3 days ago... Obviously, there is little to no chance of me getting the ones I chose so I am currently trying to find somewhere else to live😂. Does anyone have any recommendations for affordable private accommodation near the city? or maybe flat/house sharing? I’m looking for somewhere that I can take buses to/from the uni in less that 30mins (I’m not a fan of the tube) and my budget is around £200pw (can be a lil higher if the place is nice). Thanks in advance!
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Coconutisnotanut)
Hi! I’m an international student from Thailand and I will be going to LCF John Prince’s campus in October 2020 for MSc Cosmetic Science. I am having a bit of trouble with accommodation finding. Basically, I didn’t know that we could apply for halls with conditional offer so I didn’t apply for it until 3 days ago... Obviously, there is little to no chance of me getting the ones I chose so I am currently trying to find somewhere else to live😂. Does anyone have any recommendations for affordable private accommodation near the city? or maybe flat/house sharing? I’m looking for somewhere that I can take buses to/from the uni in less that 30mins (I’m not a fan of the tube) and my budget is around £200pw (can be a lil higher if the place is nice). Thanks in advance!
Hi Coconutisnotanut,

Congratulations on getting a place on the MSc Cosmetic Science course at LCF!

University of London Housing Services have a list of registered private student halls which would be worth checking out, you can find them here. They are situated all over London. City Mapper is a great App for looking at the transport links (tube, bus and walking times) between the halls and your campus.

Good luck with your housing search.

All the best,

Tegan
UAL Student Rep
ediblesweater
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Coconutisnotanut)
HI!!
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy in a student accommodation. It is in clerkenwell which is a short commute to JPS! Since it is a studio it is £415 per week but im willing to drop it to £395 per week. but all is included!! also there is a gym!
Please let me know if you are intrested!
Also weirdly enough I am in a foundation year at the moment waiting to hear back for my course in the fall and the course i applied to is MSc Cosmetic Science.... um weird right !!!
dr378
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
If anyone is still looking for accommodation, I'm looking for someone to take over my contract for the next academic year.

It's for a one bedroom ensuite room with a shared kitchen in student halls, in Tottenham hale north London. It's £205pw , which is a reasonable price considering he contract includes bills, wifi, common room, study room etc. Also only takes 15 minutes to get to zone 1 via underground and is close to some of the UAL campuses.

Message me if interested!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (175)
44.3%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.89%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.1%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.01%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.87%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed