tsradmihelopersy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Dear all,

I missed the deadline to apply for an accommodation at LSE. Unfortunatley, I don't know what to do now. I tried logging in to book an accommodation; however, they are all not from LSE, but from another provider. I really would need an LSE accommodation. I was in the hospital and forgot about the deadline completely. Does anyone know what I can do in this? I have an unconditional offer. I am devastated that this happened. First Corona, then I was in the hospital and now this..

Thank you for your guys' attention!
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Email: [email protected]

It may be that there's no LSE accommodation left - they'll be able to give you accurate information.
Life's hard
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tsradmihelopersy)
Dear all,

I missed the deadline to apply for an accommodation at LSE. Unfortunatley, I don't know what to do now. I tried logging in to book an accommodation; however, they are all not from LSE, but from another provider. I really would need an LSE accommodation. I was in the hospital and forgot about the deadline completely. Does anyone know what I can do in this? I have an unconditional offer. I am devastated that this happened. First Corona, then I was in the hospital and now this..

have they replied? im currently in the same situation
ediblesweater
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I'm sorry to hear about everything and that you missed your deadline for accommodation. I have a tenancy that I need someone to take over and it is in central london. I do not know if this is of interest to you?
Life's hard
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ediblesweater)
Hi I'm sorry to hear about everything and that you missed your deadline for accommodation. I have a tenancy that I need someone to take over and it is in central london. I do not know if this is of interest to you?
can you message me the details of this tenancy? thank you
LSE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tsradmihelopersy)
Dear all,

Please see the information here: http://www.lse.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/apply

After the deadline the accommodation guarantee no longer applies but you can still book subject to availability. There is no guarantee that spaces in an LSE residence will be available, though places may become available after A level results day (13 August). If you require further assistance, please contact our accommodation team at [email protected]
dr378
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
If anyone is still looking for accommodation near LSE, I'm looking for someone to take over my contract for the next academic year.

It's for a one bedroom ensuite room in a shared flat at Unite Students. It's £205pw which is reasonable considering the contract includes bills, wifi, common room, study room, laundry facilities etc.

The accommodation is in Tottenham hale, north London and is a 2 min walk away from the underground station. Only takes 15 minutes to get to zone 1.

Message me if interested!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (174)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.91%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.12%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.07%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.9%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.84%

Watched Threads