vix.xvi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I'm in year 11, and just found out that there is a website called Isaac physics. I went on it but they're so many different things to be doing, it slightly confused me. How do you guys use the website? As in do you do questions from it every day or only for specific topics? Thanks.
killak434
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi, if I was you, I’d use Physics and maths tutor....I’m Currently near the end of year 1 in a levels and it is the most brilliant website I have found for any science at GCSE and A level. I’m currently achieving A stars because of it and I’m also teaching my brother gcse physics and I use the exam questions they provide and he is achieving high grades because of it. Isaac physics is primarily for basic calculations and won’t be too related to your year 11 courses. Hope this helps
killak434
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
At a level Isaac physics is only used for weekly hw (quick calculations), I don’t see the point of use of it at a gcse level, if ur using it to push ur grades up; I’d strongly recommend the exam question booklets for each topic on physics and maths tutor
vix.xvi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by killak434)
At a level Isaac physics is only used for weekly hw (quick calculations), I don’t see the point of use of it at a gcse level, if ur using it to push ur grades up; I’d strongly recommend the exam question booklets for each topic on physics and maths tutor
alright, thanks for your help! I was just looking at it in preparation for year 12 physics
killak434
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I’d watch YouTube videos by ‘Physics online’ for a level content preparation; they will help you understand year 12 content.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads