The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Chat

Hi, my name is Amber and I am going to Lincoln University, in 2020, to study Dance. I was looking to get to know some people before I go. I put Cygent Wharf down for my first choice accommodation and Gateway as my second. Who else is thinking of going to Lincoln, and has everyone else put the same accommodation down? :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by RobbinsA
Hi, my name is Amber and I am going to Lincoln University, in 2020, to study Dance. I was looking to get to know some people before I go. I put Cygent Wharf down for my first choice accommodation and Gateway as my second. Who else is thinking of going to Lincoln, and has everyone else put the same accommodation down? :smile:

Hi @RobbinsA

Thanks for your message! We are looking forward to seeing you. Have you joined Friends for Life? This scheme will allow you to connect with other students who will be studying and potentially living with too! I have provided a link below. You may also like to post in the 'Lincoln University Applicants 2020' thread as many students there are joining us this year.

www.lincoln.ac.uk/friends/

Hope that helps

Lewis :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I'm not joining either but wasn't to say congrats and good luck on finding some of your cohort. I had some of my best years in Lincoln, and you'll have a whale of a time. I met one of my friends on my course though TSR many years ago now, still friends to this day!

Have a look in the Applicants thread and use the 'search' tool to find some people that might be on your course/in your accommodation.
interesting better look for some

Quick Reply

Latest