How can I answer “how are concepts of human rights and dev complex and contested?”

Watch
Jeesus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m not sure if it’s asking for me to compare measurements of HR or as in the factors which define human rights
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jeesus)
I’m not sure if it’s asking for me to compare measurements of HR or as in the factors which define human rights
Neither, it's asking you about concepts of human rights, (I'm ignoring the dev - don't know what you mean) so

Human rights concept 1. Explain what it is. Why it's complex. Why/how/by whom it is contested.

Human rights concept 2. Explain what it is. Why it's complext. Why/how/by whom it is contested.

etc
Jeesus
Rep:
?
(Original post by threeportdrift)
Neither, it's asking you about concepts of human rights, (I'm ignoring the dev - don't know what you mean) so

Human rights concept 1. Explain what it is. Why it's complex. Why/how/by whom it is contested.

Human rights concept 2. Explain what it is. Why it's complext. Why/how/by whom it is contested.

etc
Dev (development) couldn’t fit it in the question lol

Ahh right, so eg. One concept of human rights and development is improvement of environmental quality, then elaborate on how it’s complex and what contests it?

Yeah I was confused as it’s key idea one for HR and intervention and there’s a lot to say for human development measurements so I just made an assumption
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jeesus)
Dev (development) couldn’t fit it in the question lol

Ahh right, so eg. One concept of human rights and development is improvement of environmental quality, then elaborate on how it’s complex and what contests it?

Yeah I was confused as it’s key idea one for HR and intervention and there’s a lot to say for human development measurements so I just made an assumption
Well i can't be sure what level they are talking aout, because I don't know how you've been taught, but it should be in the structure of your notes.
Jeesus
Rep:
?
(Original post by threeportdrift)
Well i can't be sure what level they are talking aout, because I don't know how you've been taught, but it should be in the structure of your notes.
Yeah I guess that’s where my confusion set in, but thankyou anyway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (183)
43.78%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (48)
11.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.89%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
21.29%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (41)
9.81%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (24)
5.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed