The Student Room Group

Does life get better

Life is so boring as a student. Im doing Gcses so all i have to do is revise. Does life het better after?
idk but i feel u mate
i am year 10 btw and my gcse r next yr and idk what i am doing with life
Reply 3
Definitely, I felt so bored at school. Once you leave things will get better but you need to make sure you put in the effort! Hang in there 😊
Original post by firdouss
i am year 10 btw and my gcse r next yr and idk what i am doing with life

Same
Original post by Anonymous
Life is so boring as a student. Im doing Gcses so all i have to do is revise. Does life het better after?

Think yourself lucky that you're not me. I have to babysit my older handicapped sister, while our parents are working, because there is no one else to care for her. There is always someone worse off than you, but that isn't the case for me.
Think yourself lucky that you're not me. I have to babysit my older handicapped sister, while our parents are working, because there is no one else to care for her. There is always someone worse off than you, but that isn't the case for me.

😥 Im sorry for that
I used to hate year 10/11 it was so boring but once I went to college it really got better, you think year 10/11 is the peak but it really isnt it gets much better!
Reply 8
Life gets better, but only if you work to make it better.
Reply 9

I think so! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending