Updates/ University of Westminster international undergraduate scholarship 2020/2021?

Watch
Kauti
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello how many applied for the Scholarship and maybe if we could be updating each other on this thread
University of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kauti)
Hello how many applied for the Scholarship and maybe if we could be updating each other on this thread
Hi there

Scholarship awards will be announced at the end of June. Good luck with your application.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Neverland_pirate
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kauti)
Hi I applied too
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi I applied too
Kauti
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Goodluck to everyone😉 ,i hope that atleast by next week we might start receiving decisions regarding our applications.I'm from zambia,which countries are you from?if you don't mind sharing
Ddd1028
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kauti)
Goodluck to everyone😉 ,i hope that atleast by next week we might start receiving decisions regarding our applications.I'm from zambia,which countries are you from?if you don't mind sharing
Hi I'm also from Ghana
Uyatandwa
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hi have you received your results yet?
Ddd1028
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I haven't received a result yet
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Ddd1028)
I haven't received a result yet
Hi there

Due to the high volume of applications decisions on applications are taking slightly longer than anticipated. You should hear back within the next 2 weeks.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Merleek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi,Thank you for the update. Could you tell how many applicants apply for the full masters scholarship?
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
(Original post by Merleek)
Hi,Thank you for the update. Could you tell how many applicants apply for the full masters scholarship?
Hi

We receive many hundreds of applications for our full scholarships.

Best wishes

Kim
Anonymous #2
Report 17 minutes ago
Hi kim. When will the scholarship result be released? also, How will we request for CAS?
MrTroopa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 minutes ago
Hello,

I believe the team is working very hard going through aplications and that every impatient question may be irritating. I am just wondering, when can we precisely expect results as many of us have obligations towards other universities if we were not to get the scholarship. We also need to do english proficiency tests if we were to get the scholarship. I am not impatient, but some more information would help us organize for the future in a better manner.

Thank you!
Last edited by MrTroopa; 3 minutes ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (38)
20.99%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (45)
24.86%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (29)
16.02%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (39)
21.55%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.84%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.73%

Watched Threads