Garden halls accommodation??

Watch this thread
CrazyPearTree
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Looking at garden halls accommodation and can’t seem to find any photos of kitchens for self catering or opinions on shared showers for standard superior rooms?? Hoping someone can help me out
f882
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
http://www.jtellis.co.uk/viewcontent..._halls__london

I'm pretty sure this is the company that designed everythingin GH. There's some pics of what im assuming is the self catered kitchen (big) and catered kitchen (the small pantry) I went for the catered en suite so i'm not sure on the shared showers
YM2067
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CrazyPearTree)
Looking at garden halls accommodation and can’t seem to find any photos of kitchens for self catering or opinions on shared showers for standard superior rooms?? Hoping someone can help me out
Same here ,hope someone from last year students share some photos for the renovatedkitchen,common room and showers
YM2067
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CrazyPearTree)
Name:  4EF6C050-E088-4670-9156-3A215D3925D3.jpeg
Views: 557
Size:  120.6 KB
i got this from a friend for the shared shower
Benbenis10
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I lived in Garden Halls in my first year. It is split into two buildings - the main garden halls building and the Hughs Parry Tower, they have two different entrances but you can access both with your keycards. The Hughs Parry Tower has the rooms called 'Standard Superior' on the website in which each room has a single bed and bathroom, with shared showers. There's 8 really nice showers (as far as i remember) for 17 people per floor. In my opinion it is the best possible student accommodation for UCL, the rooms are super super nice, the price is great especially for what you get compared to other halls, and the location is amazing, it's close to UCL campus and the area is one of my favourites in London. The main building is mostly catered and consists mostly of ensuite rooms with small double beds. These are slightly bigger than the rooms in Hughs Parry Tower, but in my opinion, having a proper kitchen is worth the slightly smaller room (which is not too small at all). Overall, it is the best halls in UCL for sure in my experience, loved every second of it.

Here are some pictures that show the kitchen and room: https://imgur.com/a/riFjLIc
Last edited by Benbenis10; 1 year ago
palewaves
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know how social it’s meant to be? And also does it have a lot of postgrads?
hello125
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know what the town houses are like? Thank you so much x
YM2067
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, guys! I'm going to stay in Garden Halls this year. Atm I have a Standard Superior and there is an opportunity to swap it for a Townhouse, but I don't know if it is worth it ?
Please, share your experience if you lived in a SS or a Townhouse.
Also would be grateful to hear any useful info about the Hall, kinda some tips or sth that might be helpful
Thank you in advance!
Anitajelan
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anybody knows about the 3 bedroom apartment at Garden Halls?, I’ve just received the offer. Thanks
YM2067
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
With the increasing number of cases of covid is anyone going to attend his courses remotely from outside UK For term 1? I am really confused ,I already have a ticket but I think to postpone it to January , hope to hear from all of you what is your plans?
chocoorange14
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm thinking of applying to Garden Halls. Does anyone know how sociable it is and whether there are many LSE students there? Thanks
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by HLaw1212)
Hey did you end up going?
Hi

The user hasn't been online for over 6 months.

Please VM or PM users in future rather than bumping old threads.

Thanks
alfiecollins_
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
if there is 17 people to a kitchen does it ever get overcrowded?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (42)
26.25%
As I expected (52)
32.5%
Harder (59)
36.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.38%

Watched Threads