Online Uni for September

Watch this thread
The fewhale
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know when Huddersfield Uni are going to announce whether term will be online next year or whether it will be back on campus?
I have friends who go to Lincoln, York and Newcastle who have been infrormed that that will be back on campus for september.
Does anyone think that Huddersfield will be back?
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by The fewhale)
Does anyone know when Huddersfield Uni are going to announce whether term will be online next year or whether it will be back on campus?
I have friends who go to Lincoln, York and Newcastle who have been infrormed that that will be back on campus for september.
Does anyone think that Huddersfield will be back?
Hi The fewhale

How are you?

Currently we are expecting our new academic year to start in September as usual. We will, of course, monitor the Government’s advice and keep our students and applicants informed of any changes to these plans. Please be assured that we will continue to follow the Government’s advice and not put you, or our staff, at risk. While we very much hope to see you in person in September we can of course continue to deliver our Gold-rated courses effectively through online methods until you are able toravel to campus.

To keep up to date with the latest information for applicants, please see our website here: https://www.hud.ac.uk/important-upda...cant-covid-19/

We will also be emailing applicants this week with an update, so keep your eye out for that.

We hope this helps but let me know if you have any questions.

Speak soon,
Harriette
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.44%
The paper was reasonable (133)
36.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.17%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise