username2982648
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I have an interview via Zoom/video call next week for an NHS healthcare support worker apprenticeship. I have previous work and voluntary experience in healthcare settings.

Does anyone know what kind of questions they will ask? Approximately how long will the interview last? Will it be as intense as a normal job interview? Will there be more than one person interviewing me?

I will do some of my own research as well but was wondering if anyone here has experienced an NHS apprenticeship interview before!

Thanks!
Taylorba57753
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have a nhs healthcare assistant apprenticeship interview this Thursday? And I’m asking the same Qs as you!! Do you have any tips on what type of questions they answer? Was it that intense
R.learmouth91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi How did it go I've got one next week so nervous 😬
Taylorba57753
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I found out last night I never got the job😥 I have asked for a phone call to give feedback on why I didn’t get it and will update it on here, so you make sure you don’t make the same mistakes I did. She said they have to go off a marking system
Shellmiller85
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can I ask what type of questions did they ask and did you have to do a test? I have an interview typhus Tuesday 🥴
Taylorba57753
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The normal.. why do you want this apprenticeship... what are your goals... why this apprenticeship... what does confidentiality mean to you.... tell me about yourself and why you’d be right for this....

I researched and prepared and went into so much detail on every question I’m still awaiting feed back! But sometimes I think it is just who has more experience. Also what’s typhus?
Shellmiller85
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Spoiler:
Show
sorry I’m not quite sure why it says typhus 🙈 it was supposed to say this Tuesday. Thank you so much. Did you do the multi questions test?
Taylorba57753
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh okay and no, and I did ask what the next stage is and they said nothing.. just we will call you and tell you if you’ve got it and if I did I’d start in March! Good luck!!
Shellmiller85
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ahhh ok. I have to do a 45 minute test 🥴 thank you so much for your help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed