Opinions on A Level Psychology

Watch this thread
Grace Appleby
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m thinking of doing A level Psychology, does anyone have any advice, like how to manage workload, and what are the lessons like?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
absolutelysprout did you take Psychology A level or am I thinking of the wrong person?
username5304322
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I did A Level Psychology, most of it was interesting but topics such as 'Research Methods' just requires common sense. It's quite content-heavy but easy to grasp the information and the lessons were calm.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
absolutelysprout did you take Psychology A level or am I thinking of the wrong person?
i did
-
a level psychology isn't a difficult subject in that the content is v straightforward but theres a lot of it and you should be revising it regularly so you can work on exam technique. research the specification and see if there's any topics that interest you
codihickin
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Out of all three A levels I do, psychology is by far my favourite. I do suggest keeping on top of noted and making revision resources as you go, because that can become quite stressful if you leave it until just before exams. There is quite a lot of content, so flash cards and mind maps have been working best for me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (34)
27.2%
As I expected (41)
32.8%
Harder (43)
34.4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.6%

Watched Threads