Do you consider yourself good at video games?

Watch
FemaleinDress
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm good at some and bad at others
physicsamor
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I'm a master at animal crossing :cool:
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Depends on the video game, doesnt it?
PotatoFruit
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’m cracked at shooters, but when I played dark souls I couldn’t beat the first levels
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
I can underline this statement for my own skills in video games. It is different from genre to genre. The one in which I am very good is jump and run.
Ed H
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The only game I consider myself to be very good at is the Last of US online factions. Love that game!
username5302862
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm pretty good at most games
Fermion.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I love gaming! If anyone wants a game of COD hit me up (Xbox)
username5302862
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
I love gaming! If anyone wants a game of COD hit me up (Xbox)
Just finished playing modern warfare 😂
username5027880
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm absolutely C***, across the board.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Depends on the game, but poor co-ordination and reflexes (from dyspraxia) hinder me in any games where they matter. So I mostly stick to puzzles, point-and-click adventure, and turn based strategy where I can take my time.

The game I play most currently is MTG Arena, which is just a digital version of the card game - I'd say I'm slightly above average at that, a bit prone to mistakes from impatience at times.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Depends on the game, but poor co-ordination and reflexes (from dyspraxia) hinder me in any games where they matter. So I mostly stick to puzzles, point-and-click adventure, and turn based strategy where I can take my time.

The game I play most currently is MTG Arena, which is just a digital version of the card game - I'd say I'm slightly above average at that, a bit prone to mistakes from impatience at times.
Point-and-click-adventures! I like to play them, although I almost did not come get through the end. My favorite PC genre when I was younger.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Depends on the game.
george562
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah for most games 😁
Gregory Dale
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i was created for video games ! for real
i have 4k hours in cs go , i am the best
Mañana20
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
That is exactly the same as everyone else. We are not all skilled in the same field. I play some games, GTA, Assassin's Creed, Mario, Donkey Kong, etc, ect. The more we play, the better we get.
Katharine.B
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
no
catchrylie
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Depends on what I'm playing. I consider myself good at Dark Souls, Street Fighter, League of Legends, and Overwatch. I suck at Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I think I'm better than the average bear.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
I think I'm better than the average bear.
Is that an innuendo to Yogi Bear by any chance?

How many games did you play through? how many games have to be played through to be good in your opinion?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (89)
34.23%
Yes - a trusted person (73)
28.08%
No (68)
26.15%
I'm not sure (30)
11.54%

Watched Threads