The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Considering transferring to Japanese Studies, looking for opinions on the course

I’m currently a first year Psychology student at another university, and I’ve been considering transferring to Oxford Brookes to study Japanese studies. However, the course details on the website aren’t that in depth about it. I would appreciate it if someone who takes the course could provide their opinions on the course, or give some insight about what the workload is like? Thanks in advance.
Original post by istressalot
I’m currently a first year Psychology student at another university, and I’ve been considering transferring to Oxford Brookes to study Japanese studies. However, the course details on the website aren’t that in depth about it. I would appreciate it if someone who takes the course could provide their opinions on the course, or give some insight about what the workload is like? Thanks in advance.

Hello @istressalot,

Hope you are doing well. :smile:

Unfortunately, I do not study Japanese Studies, so I may not be able to give you an insight about the course.

However, I would like to refer you to 'Chat to a Student Ambassador', where you can talk to a current student ambassador who studies Japanese Studies at Brookes. You can find them at: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-at-brookes/contact-and-meet-us/chat-to-a-student-ambassador/ I hope this will be able to help you and that you will be able to gain the insight you would like.

Even though I may not be able to provide you with specifics about the course, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about Student life. So please do feel free to ask. :smile:

All the best,

Shaf
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending