Re: I'm an orthodox Jewish Girl... ask me anything.

Watch
Ali-789
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by looloo2134)
Hamas have used people with learning disability as bombers before how are the police to know what is under scarf. Police can make mistakes nobody happy about his death and it will be investigated.
Im not saying Hamas are good or nothing but America has killed close to of not more than 1 million innocent people in foreign places such as Afghanistan, Iraq etc after the horrific 9/11 event (not to mention the oppressed in their own country such as George Floyd and the Native Americans killed when the British colonized the land) so are all theses deaths 'mistakes' or 'justified' cuz i definitely dont consider them to be?
username5307166
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The OP is the same person who accuses the prophet Muhammad ‎ﷺ of “killing” whilst believing and justifying the genocide and mass killing and child sex slavery in the Torah? 🤔 very contradictory
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.1%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (30)
16.39%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (30)
16.39%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (27)
14.75%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (50)
27.32%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.03%

Watched Threads