The Student Room Group

How to apply for January uni intake courses 2021? 🙏

As an independent applicant, my options have been limited due to corona because my only option is to take exams In the autumn which is hard as unis start September /october. I am Not in position where I can take another gap year so along side my current 2020 June application, I tried singing to ucas for 2021 applications as there a some universities who offer places to students to start university in January..
I can't seem to find the option on UCAS, as it only shows the September 2021 option 1.
How would I apply for the January 2021 intake course at a university. I'm a little confused.
Any help would really be appreciated 😊
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by amber2106
As an independent applicant, my options have been limited due to corona because my only option is to take exams In the autumn which is hard as unis start September /october. I am Not in position where I can take another gap year so along side my current 2020 June application, I tried singing to ucas for 2021 applications as there a some universities who offer places to students to start university in January..
I can't seem to find the option on UCAS, as it only shows the September 2021 option 1.
How would I apply for the January 2021 intake course at a university. I'm a little confused.
Any help would really be appreciated 😊

Ask the universities with January start dates how you should apply.

You might need to have an Apply 2021 Application (which you can start now but can’t submit to ucas/universities until September) or they might tell you to apply directly
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Ask the universities with January start dates how you should apply.

You might need to have an Apply 2021 Application (which you can start now but can’t submit to ucas/universities until September) or they might tell you to apply directly

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending